Reporting to the Research and Discovery Platform Director, the portfolio management scientist is part of the Product Safety, Regulatory and Quality Assurance department.
Health Wellness and Nutrition product portfolio needing a full review before a new ERP system integration, you will be to engage technical review of product specification, change management, and design review for ERP implementation.
Work with experts from the S&T department You will be also important to work with many departments such as purchasing, group quality assurance, site QA/QC team, and management for any question related to existing products specification before migration.
Important activities are :
- Lead the adaption and transfer of product specification to the new ERP format: manage when change management is required. The responsibilities will cover all Health, Wellness and Nutrition existing finished product specification range while ensuring the maintenance of the existing product portfolio.
- Take leadership of product code review and modification before ERP transfer.
- Manage the above-mentioned documentation transfer to the new systems.
- Investigate potential discrepancies between product documentation and product quality, propose solutions to solve them, and decide to retain the best solution before transfer.
- Ensure company records are retained and available for use following established processes, write summary reports, create action plans, and implement tracking measures to verify completion.
- Create appropriate tools for the management of the system transfer process.
- Lead internal projects related to product change management to support operations.
With Givaudan, you will work for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business-to-Business industry. You will work for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers have local, regional, and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our daily job.
Sounds interesting? It could well be your perfect opportunity if you love staying ahead of the curve, always aim to add value, and am collaborative.
Bachelor or Master in science or quality.
2- 3 years of experience in a technical or quality position in the food or food supplement industry
Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets)
Organizational and documentation change, problem resolution.
Business sense, customer-oriented. ).
Are you someone who wants to shape your world? Who excels in being in a culture where you can express yourself in a positive team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with teams who are as passionate as you are? Then join us and impact your world!
Rue Pierre Bayle
Naturex is the global leader in specialty plant-based natural ingredients. Through its dedicated business units, the Group addresses the specific needs of 3 strategic markets: Food & Beverage, Nutrition & Health, and Personal Care. The company offers its customers a full array of high quality ingredients, responsibly sourced from nature for food, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical and cosmetic applications. Naturex’s head office is in Avignon, France. The company employs more than 1,700 people and benefits from 8 sourcing offices around the world and high-performance manufacturing operations across 15 sites in Europe, Morocco, the United States, Brazil, Australia, India and Chile. It also has a global commercial presence through a dedicated network of 25 sales offices.